It should be noted that any value added services ART provides are chargeable in addition to the monitoring fee.
- Professional Consultancy Team certified in Risk Management
- Quality Electronic Security Installations using fully tested products of the highest quality conforming with Australian Standard 3
- 24 Hour Service Call Outs to most areas, telephone assistance and a downloading service is available where appropriate and applicable.
- Superior 24 Hour Monitoring delivered from the company’s own Grade A1 Central Monitoring Station, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, by licensed Monitoring Centre operators (MCO’s). Alarm events include but are not limited to hold-up, duress, communication failure, personal emergency, intrusion, late to close, power failure and low battery.
- The following range of monitoring platforms are designed to alert our MCO’s that action needs to be taken when alarm events occur that jeopardise your personal safety or that of your family or team members, the integrity of your premises or loss/damage to the contents:
Dialler (suitable for low to medium risk)
Wireless Monitoring (suitable for medium to high risk).
Type 1 (very high risk only for Government, Government Infrastructure and Suppliers to Government).
- Money Back Guarantee ensures your complete satisfaction (see Warranties)
- Comprehensive Protection Plans – as simple as choosing A, B, C or F. These ‘more than a maintenance program’ provide for regular checks of your installed equipment and ensure your security system is compliant with the maintenance recommendations of AS and is compliant with the Alarm Response Regulations of Victoria Police. Scheduled maintenance is important as it guarantees Police response to compliant alarm events and can be a requirement of many insurance brokers before policy cover will be issued. A Protection Plan brochure, which for your convenience includes a Return Acceptance Slip, is available on request.
- Alarm Response Types and Procedures: ART Security Pty Ltd has been in the business of monitoring alarm events for over 20 years. During this time standard operating procedures (SOP’s) have been developed which ensure efficient and effective response to alarm events and are compliant with State Alarm Response Policies and/or Regulations. It should also be noted that, while specific comments can be added to individualise a client’s operating instructions, for clarity and consistency the SOP’s for alarm response are not compromised.
- Patrol Responses are a valuable service for prompt attendance to alarm events. ART recommends that clients have the option of a patrol response with keys as part of their monitoring instructions and we would also advise that when an alarm event is detected at your premise you only attend accompanied by a patrol and/or Police.
- Once again for clarity and consistency ART has established procedures (see R1-5) which we feel confident will suit your every need. Patrols are despatched in good faith on the direct or implied authority of the client to fulfil the company’s contractual agreement to respond to alarm events and as such are a chargeable service that is not covered under any warranties of ART Security Pty Ltd. A Patrol attendance can be organised to attend with an authorised contact or as an alternative to the authorised contact attending.
- Casual/Random Patrols can be organised to make intermittent checks of a premise. Charges will depend on the frequency of calls and site requirements. Quotations available on application.
- Guards are fully trained professional personnel, uniformed or plain clothed available for every application – static guards, personal bodyguards, entertainment guards. Quotations on application.
- Access Control limits specific personnel from entering restricted areas to protect privacy and prevent stock loss.
- Intercom Systems range from effective audio systems to replace your doorbell to sophisticated video monitoring units to check who is requesting entry. Automatic door releases can be incorporated.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) links cameras (Analogue/IP) to recording systems with dedicated hard drives. Systems range from small cameras to complex CCTV surveillance in colour using the latest technology such as Digital Video and Network Video recorders. These units can be viewed via a monitor, through a computer network or remotely via the internet or on a smart phone (iPhone or Android).
- Covert Surveillance is a security system which observes your premise through concealed CCTV. ART Security strongly advises you ascertain your legal position prior to installing surveillance equipment. State and Federal laws apply to surveillance and privacy.
- Smoke Detectors which are hardwired devices installed as part of the security system report to the CMS. The alternative is battery operated stand-alone devices. Smoke detectors act as early warning devices for fire and as such are not an independent Fire Alarm System unless the system has been designed to comply with Australian Standards for Fire Alarms. Smoke detectors are specifically designed to warn occupants of a premise to vacate promptly and should not be relied upon as a property protection device. In other words smoke detectors are designed to save lives.
- Activity Reports can be confidentially sent via email or fax on a weekly, monthly or ad hoc basis. They show all alarm events, power failures, low battery alarms, tamper alarms, burglary and panic and display the name and number of the person who last used the system, as well as the date and exact time. Activity Reports are normally a chargeable service.
- Newsletter – eNews promptly delivered to the desktop of the person responsible for your security. It contains important policy information and safety hints that maximise your safety as well as information on new products and money saving offers.
- Informative Website contains policy and product information to keep our clients up-to-date with current regulations and has safety hints – www.artsecurity.com.au
- Obliging and Efficient Office Team centrally located for assistance during business hours.
- Term Payments, Leasing and Rental arrangements can cover the installation investment.
- Payment Types ART accepts : Direct Debit from your nominated bank account, Master Card or VISA, over the phone payment by Master Card or VISA, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), BPay, Cash or Cheque. ART requests a remittance advice for all payments be sent to [email protected]