ART Security offer a diverse and comprehensive range of preventative maintenance plans for your security system.
Reliable security cover is achieved through a combination of scheduled maintenance and regular client testing.
Maintenance plans provide real cost savings not only for technical call outs and replacement parts but, by minimising unwanted alarms, patrol response costs can be minimised.
Benefits of a maintenance plan:
- Regular functionality check and system appraisal by ART’s qualified and experienced technicians to ensure the scope of your security is still appropriate for your needs and your system performs optimally when you need it most – when security breaches occur
- Scheduled maintenance calls – you are automatically reminded when your system is due for a maintenance check
- Tighter financial control as payments for maintenance are spread quarterly over 12 months allowing you to budget for your security needs
- Renders your security system compliant with the maintenance recommendations of Australian Standards
- Ensures your system is compliant with Victoria Police Alarm Response Regulations so that Police response to compliant alarm events is guaranteed
All plans cover:
- Communication Test
- Code pad functionality check
- Main panel battery check
- Warning device/strobe test
- Control Panel Functionality Test
- Record of maintenance history
A Brochure and Acceptance Form can be downloaded from the My Account – Forms page.
Contact our consultant today for a maintenance plan to suit your needs